Monday, January 25, 2021

Google Jamboard

 Hi all,


I unlocked a new level of Google Jamboard today.  I used an ipad to access it and it allowed me to take pictures of student work and instantly put it on the jam for the students at home.  Then I wrote on it with the ipad and it showed up on the projector AND on the notes for the students at home.  

So, even though the desktop should have the most functionality, the ipad app actually does more.  I'm learning from a student of mine who loves art and ipads as well, she's finding features before I do because she likes to play around with it and has the time.  

I've been told that I am too into this technology.  That's probably true but for me, it's the best way to share math work with my students at home.  I guess I can stop proselytizing but I really wish the other teachers would try it.  

Have a great night all,

~Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment